Thursday, June 20, 2013

Students Comments from Mosi-au-Tunya


I thought it would make a good blog post to list some of the comments that we received from students at the Mosi-au-Tunya (The Smoke that Thunders) High School at Victoria Falls

Student Comments:

Jesus is the Lord and really he died for us and rose on the 3rd day and went to heaven.

It changed my life a lot and I believe that my sins are forgiven.

I benefited a lot because this film gave me more spirit to believe that he died for me.

I believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and I want to put him in my heart and make him the commander of my life.

I really learned a lot today about Jesus’ life and I am ready to go and spread it and make good choices.

It is a privilege for us to watch such movies like this.  The video was encouraging, uplifting and touching.

It showed me that Lord Jesus suffered for my sake to see the kingdom so I have to repent spiritually.

It made me to realize that as youth there are things to do and not to do.

This was a touching and amazing story.

The workshop has helped us a lot as youths in that you have enlightened us in making “smart choices” especially under sexual issues.

Am really happy to know that Jesus is there for me and I am going to follow his path from now onwards.

It was a good example because it teaches us teenagers to abstain sex until we get married and also be faithful to one partner.

The workshop was very educative and inspiring.  It will really change the way I make my choices and the way I think.

I believe in God.  Thank you.  I am learning about HIV and AIDS.

Thank you for reviving us as children.  I wish that you may continue teaching other children as for them to make better choices.  I also wish you a long living.  Please come again.

Thank you very much for this teaching.  It is so crucial to know how to make smart choices in the future.

This film has taught me to believe in Jesus Christ and that he is real.  My spiritual life has been elevated!

It was great and it made me to know how to make good choice in my life.

I learned that we must respect our bodies while loving the Lord our God and our neighbors as ourselves.

I learned that God loves us that’s why he died on the cross for us and that each of us is special, unique and valuable though not perfect.

I thank God for everything he did to my life and die for my sins that I committed and choose his people to come and teach us about a good choice that I may choose and today I have a right choice to choose and I need to learn more about it.

I really enjoyed watching this video of Jesus Christ.  It revived my spirit, trust and faith in Jesus, the whole program also helped me to make good choices in my life.  I really enjoyed.  And now I know that Jesus is on my side forever and ever amen.  Hallelujah!

I have learned a lot throughout the whole section.  Now I know how to make good choices in my life.  Now I know that God have uncontrollable love and has forgiven our sins through his only begotten son Jesus Christ.  Self control is the best weapon to a better life.

I am very thankful about the whole program and I have benefitted from it.  It has opened my eyes and mind and made me aware of the things that I was not aware of.

I am grateful and relieve to learn that Jesus loves me, though not perfect.  And I’m going to grow spiritually.  I will go tell everyone about Jesus, so that they can experience this great peace, joy in my heart.  I am fearless, I want others to experience this.  From today I want to learn more on how to make smart choices in life.

The teachings were very informative and well presented and you have laid the foundation on how to live our life and how to make better choices in life.  I thank you for all you have done to us and now the ball is in our court, it’s up to us whether to change our future or live it as it is.  Thank you for your effort may God richly bless you!!!

I have learned that Jesus is my Christ, my Kind and my savior and I have also learned that I should forgive those who do wrong to me and to love my enemies as I love myself.  I have also learned how to make smart choices, so that I can achieve my dreams and goals and to overcome obstacles.

The film we have watched taught me to forgive and believe in God’s words, it taught me to be abstaining from sex until marriage and be faithful.

Jesus is our only Savior of our lives.  He is the King, Messiah of everybody in this world.

I am very impressed with this program.  I have learned a lot of things I didn’t know about Jesus.  I would like this program to be done to everybody in my school so that they will know how to make choices in life,

These lessons are really great and very important for every youth because they help us to plan about making clean decisions on what we want about life.


I’m pleased because we did not just know about HIV only, but also the Kingdom of God has been added.  Glory be to God.  May God bless you in Jesus’ mighty name.

This has been a change in my life both spiritually and physically.  The most important thing that I learned is the way you carry yourself around leads to different consequences.  As we are teens the Doctor from the video enlightened us that our biggest fear is being lonely and unpopular so this may us in choosing wrong choices that may hinder us.  And that we are unique, special and valuable.  This may have changed us to be better.  Therefore, for sure we are special, unique and valuable.  Thank you for helping me get through all the questions that were answered in my future.  For now they are answered.

I want to say that your program was very wonderful.  I love to Jesus again in my life.

The movie was a life-changing encounter with Jesus and I believe I won’t be the same again.  The Smart Choices program has been worth attending.  Thank you for going out of your way to help bring many souls to light, not only about God, but by also teaching us tat whatever decision we take today will affect our future.  More of these programs, I propose, should be undertaken because the youths of today are perishing because of ignorance.

Glynn 6/18/13

No comments: