Wednesday, June 19, 2013

bryan blog, day 12

June 19, day 12

Pastor Vu left @ 6:30 am to return home to his family.  It was great getting to know him, I hope to also keep in contact with him. I'd love to see how God is working in his life.
We taught the entire program today @ Lulu Educational Academy.  We started around 8:30am & finished at 4pm.  We did have a 1hr lunch but it was still a long day of teaching.  Once again the students were well behaved and our team did a great job with the lesson.  The last 3 days of teaching was tiring but well worth it.  We had around 60 students so it was a good size class.  5 students committed their lives to Jesus for the 1st time today, the rest of the students already made a commitment.  Today we we're more intentional with making sure we had an opportunity to talk & pray over the students that made a 1st time commitment today.  We were able to get 3 students to come back after class, Pastor Cyprian & I were able to give them some words of encouragement & I was able to pray over the students.  I'm very excited for them & they looked very excited too.  Luckily Pastor Cyprian lives next door to their school so I'm sure he'll definitely have a chance to be their Pastor.  We also said our goodbye's to Pastor Cyprian & Aubrio.  They were great teammates & I know they'll be a great help to their community!
After school was over, Glynn, Judy, Julie & I stopped by the shops to buy some gifts.  Nice time of walking around & just talking with each other.  We found some cool gifts @ some nice shops.  After that we relaxed at the rest lodge for a little bit where Glynn, Judy & Julie were on the internet.  I'm still having problems with the wifi, technology can be lame at times, haha!
Lynn Cawley finally arrived in Victoria Falls. She had a long bus ride from Bulawayo but she made it safely.  I'm sure we're all looking forward to the next couple days of R&R as we'll visit Victoria Falls & stay the night in a game reserve.

No comments: